Dear Guests of the Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów,
Currently, the Museum is carrying out several major construction, conservation and revitalisation projects. Their purpose is to secure and restore the Wilanów residence, as well as to improve the exhibition conditions in the palace. During these necessary works, some interiors are wholly or partially inaccessible to the public.
From 6 November 2017 the upper floor of the palace will be closed for visitors.
Please be assured that, thanks to the projects implemented, the royal residence will gain even more of its peculiar brilliance. We apologise for the temporary inconvenience.
Permanent exhibition (daily except Thursdays*):
For the duration of the closure of the first floor of the Palace (from 6 November 2017), the ticket for the permanent exhibition also includes entrance to the Park (for the individual visitors and groups with own guide).
* On Thursdays, the palace (I route) can be entered with free entry passes for specific hours, which can be obtained at the ticket office. For reasons of restoration, the number of passes is limited. The passes are available from 9.00 a.m. until stock lasts.
** As of 1 September 2013, according to the decision of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage, the following persons are eligible for the “Museum for one zloty” ticket:
Children and youths between the ages of 7 and 16. The ticket is valid only for the permanent exhibitions in the Palace and the Park.
Individual visitors only, entrance every 15 minutes.
Offer not available on Thursdays.
Ticket prices for Royal Garden of Light available here.
Discounts and free admission
According to the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 10 June 2008 concerning groups of persons who are entitled to a discounted entry charge or free admission to State-owned museums and the types of documents confirming their eligibility (Journal of Laws of 3 September 2008)
the following persons are entitled to a discounted entry charge:
1) pupils of primary schools, junior and senior high schools, artistic schools, students of teachers’ colleges and welfare employees colleges, students and doctoral students, who are citizens of the Member States of the European Union, Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the European Economic Area Agreement;
2) persons over the age of 65, pensioners, disability pensioners, welfare pensioners, and disabled persons with their carers, who are citizens of the Member States of the European Union, Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the European Economic Area Agreement;
3) teachers at primary schools, junior and senior high schools, artistic schools, teachers at educational establishments and care facilities, young offenders’ institutions, children’s homes and diagnostic and consultation centres, operating in the Member States of the European Union, Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the European Economic Area Agreement;
4) natural persons awarded the “For Services to the Protection of Historical Monuments” badge, the honorary “For Services to Culture” badge, the honorary “For Services to Polish Culture” badge and recipients of the honorary title “For Services to the National Culture”;
5) war veterans.
The following persons are entitled to free admission:
1) natural persons awarded the White Eagle Order, the War Virtuti Military Order, the For Services to the Republic of Poland Order and the “Gloria Artis For Services to Culture” Medal;
2) employees of museums entered in the State Register of Museums;
3) members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) or the International Council on Museums and Sites (ICOMOS);
4) holders of the Pole’s Card, referred to in the Pole’s Card Act of 7 September 2007 (Journal of Laws No 180, item 1280 and of 2008, No 52, item 305);
5) children under the age of 7.
- Online tickets reservation and purchase
- Regulations for visitors to the Palace and exhibitions at the Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów
- Regulations for visitting the park of The Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów